Weekly paclitaxel (Ta) and capecitabine (Xel) in HER2 negative metastatic breast cancer (MBC): a multicentre GINECO randomised phase II study comparing two TaXel schedules A.Lortholary 1, A.C. Hardy-Bessard 2, T. Bachelot 3, P. Dalivoust 4, G. de Rauglaudre 5, J. Alexandre 6, H. Bourgeois 7, D. Jaubert 8, D. Paraiso 9, R. Largillier 10; GINECO Group, Paris, France (1)Centre Catherine de S
Bids.centerdigitalgov.comCity of Columbus, Ohio
THIS IS NOT AN ORDER
Bid Contact :
Purchasing Office50 W Gay St 1st FloorColumbus OH 43215 - For inquiries call : (614) 645 7769Fax : (614) 645 7051 DESCRIPTION
Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors,
Ink Cartridges for Canon image PROGRAF: IPF 755'MBK' (PFI-102MBK) "Matte Black"No substitutes will be acceptable Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors,
Ink Cartridges for Canon image PROGRAF: IPF 755'BK' (PFI-102BK) "Black"No substitutes will be acceptable Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors,
Ink Cartridges for Canon image PROGRAF: IPF 755'C' (PFI-102C) "Cyan"No substitutes will be acceptable Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors,
Ink Cartridges for Canon image PROGRAF: IPF 755'M' (PFI-102M) "Magenta"No substitutes will be acceptable Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors,
Ink Cartridges for Canon image PROGRAF: IPF 755'Y' (PFI-102M) "Yellow"No substitutes will be acceptable Pursuant to City of Columbus Code Section 3907.05, all contractors, including subcontactors, who are a party to a
contract as defined in C.C. 3901.01, must hold a valid contract compliance certification number.
For information regarding contract compliance, please contact the Equal Business Opportunity Commission Office at (614) 645 - 4764.
Equal Opportunity Clause
(1) The contractor will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. The Contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: employment upgrading, demotion, or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices summarizing the provisions of this Equal Opportunity Clause.
(2) The contractor will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the contractor, state that the contractor is an equal opportunity employer.
(3) It is the policy of the City of Columbus that business concerns owned and operated by minority and female persons shall have the maximum practical opportunity to participate in the performance of contracts awarded by the CITY.
(4) The contractor shall permit access to any relevant and pertinent reports and documents by the Executive Director for the sole purpose of verifying compliance with this article, and with the regulations of the Equal Business Opportunity Commision Office. All such materials provided to the Executive Director by the contractor shall be considered confidential.
(5) The contractor will not obstruct or hinder the Executive Director or her deputies, staff, and assistants in the fulfillment of their duties and responsibilities imposed by Article I, Title 39.
(6) The contractor and each subcontractor will include a summary of this Equal Opportunity Clause in every subcontract. The contractor will take such action with respect to any subcontract as is necessary as a means of enforcing the provisions of the Equal Opportunity Clause.
(7) The contractor agrees to refrain from subcontracting any part of this contract modification thereto to a contractor not holding a valid contract compliance number as provided for in Article I, Title 39.
(8) Failure or refusal of a contractor or subcontractor to comply with the provisions of Article I, Title 39, may result in the cancellation of this contract.
Brian M. Haemmerle, P.E.
910 Dublin Rd., 3rd FloorDIVISION OF WATERCOLUMBUS OH 43215 -
Trigeminal neuralgia is a rather rare disease with between 4 and 40 new cases – depending on the study quoted – per 100,000 persons each year. The disease usually affects people aged 40 and older and strikes 1.5 times as many women as men. Patients with trigeminal neuralgia typically experience attacks of intense pain lasting for several seconds on one side of the face. The pain usually