10. Hormone Replacement Medication History Please identify all the products you have used How Often? (e.g. # times Pharmacist’s Comments Estrogens (e.g. Premarin®, C.E.S. ®, Topical Estrogens (e.g. Estrogel®,
Vagifem, Estraderm®, Vivelle, Climara®,
Estradot®, Premarin® Vag Cream, Tri-est)
Progestins (e.g. Provera®, MPA, Progesterones (e.g. Prometrium®, Combination Products (e.g. FemHRTTM, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators Other Hormonal Products (e.g. Estring®,
Mirena®, Plan BTM, Cyclomen®, Pregnyl®,
Testosterone (e.g. Climacteron®, Andriol®) Hormone Replacement Therapy Specific Information
1. How did you arrive at the decision to consider Prescription Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
Androgenic (i.e.: boyish build, small breasts, narrow hips)
Estrogenic (i.e.: girlish build, large breasts and hips)
4. Have you ever used oral contraceptives? NO YES 4a. If YES, any problems? NO YES
Please describe: ______________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
5a. Have you had trouble becoming pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy? NO YES
7. Have you had a tubal ligation? NO YES
8. Do you have a family history of any of the following? Check all that apply:
10. Have you had any of the following tests performed? Check those that apply and note date of last test.
11. Since you first began having periods, have you ever had what YOU would consider to be abnormal cycles? NO YES 11a. If YES, please explain (such as age when this occurred, symptoms…):
13. Do you have, or did you ever have Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)? NO YES
Hormone Replacement Therapy Patient Information Sheet
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms recently? Please circle the number that best describes your experiences, with one being Extremely Mild and ten being Extremely Severe. Sleep Disruptions Vaginal Dryness Irritability Nervousness Breast Tenderness Hot Flashes Mood Swings Arthritis Loss of Recent Memory Weight Gain Decreased Sex Drive Depression Fluid Retention Headaches Night Sweats Hair loss Harder to Reach Climax 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Bladder Symptoms Other: _______________ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Question Documentation Form
Please write down any questions you may have about Prescription Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, other medications, or any other questions that come up as you read through the materials you have received. Bring this question sheet with you to your consultation so you can discuss this information with your pharmacist. Thank you. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Strengthening Your Immune System: Part 1 First the bad news: there is no immune system! Now the good news: the immune function in human beings is scattered all throughout the body. Your ability to resist illness and/or stay healthy is a function of ALL of you--- your whole bodymind. We are miraculous beings with multiple strategies and faculties for combating toxins and staying well.
We conclude the Megillah reading every year by singing "Shoshanas Yaakov." One would experience difficulty in finding a more appropriate poem to conclude our recital of the Megillah – the chronicle that epitomizes so many aspects of our miraculous history in two-thousand years of exile. "The rose of Yaakov was triumphant and joyous." But, ironically, the perfect concluding note