Jim Bevenhall Unix systems engineer with more than twenty years of experience in dynamic, event-driven environments. Strong technical background as systems administrator and project engineer with more than fifteen years of work in Solaris, Linux and Windows systems administration and Oracle DBA. Significant hardware instal ation, proprietary andintegration, tuning, troubleshooting and mai
Australian people can buy antibiotics in Australia online here: http://buyantibioticsaustralia.com/ No prescription required and cheap price!
Who should not take ENABLEX?
can interact with each other, causing side Do not take ENABLEX if you:
effects. Especially tell your doctor if you take: ENABLEX® (ˇen-a-bl ˇex)
• are not able to empty your bladder (also • ketoconazole (Nizoral®) or itraconazole (darifenacin)
• have delayed or slow emptying of your • clarithromycin (Biaxin®), an antibiotic medicine Extended-release tablets
stomach (also called “gastric retention”) • ritonivir or nelfinavir (Viracept ®), antiviral 7.5 mg or 15 mg
• have an eye problem called “uncontrolled • nefazadone (Serzone®), a depression • are allergic to ENABLEX or to any of its ingredients. See the end of this leaflet for a • flecainide (Tambocor™), an abnormal heart- Read the Patient Information that comes
with ENABLEX® before you start taking it
• thioridazine (Mellaril®), a mental disorder and each time you get a refill. There may
ENABLEX has not been studied in children.
be new information. This leaflet does not
• a medicine called a tricyclic antidepressant take the place of talking to your doctor or
What should I tell my doctor before starting
other healthcare professional about your
Know all the medicines you take. Keep a list medical condition or your treatment. Only
Before starting ENABLEX, tell your doctor or your doctor or healthcare professional can
healthcare professional about all of your medical pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
determine if treatment with ENABLEX is
right for you.
• have any stomach or intestinal problems, or How should I take ENABLEX?
What is ENABLEX?
ENABLEX is a prescription medicine used in
• have trouble emptying your bladder or if you doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for adults to treat the following symptoms due to you. Your doctor may prescribe the lowest • have an eye problem called narrow-angle dose if you have certain medical conditions • having a strong need to go to the bathroom • You should take ENABLEX once daily with • leaking or wetting accidents (also called • are pregnant or are planning to become • ENABLEX should be swallowed whole
• having to go to the bathroom too often (also and not chewed, divided or crushed.
• are breast-feeding. It is not known if ENABLEX passes into breast milk and if it What is overactive bladder?
• If you miss a dose of ENABLEX, begin taking Overactive bladder happens when you cannot control your bladder contractions. When these Tell your doctor about all the medicines you two doses of ENABLEX in the same day.
muscle contractions happen too often or cannot take, including prescription and nonprescrip- • If you take too much ENABLEX, call your be controlled, you get symptoms of overactive tion medicines, vitamins, and herbal supple- bladder, which are urinary urgency, urinaryincontinence (leakage) and urinary frequency.
ments. ENABLEX and certain other medicines ENABLEX®
What are the possible side effects
This leaflet summarizes the most important of ENABLEX?
information about ENABLEX. If you would like more information, talk with your doctor. You can ask your pharmacist or doctor for information professionals. You can also call the product information department at 1-888-44-ENABLEX • blurred vision. Use caution while driving or doing dangerous activities until you know What are the ingredients in ENABLEX?
Active Ingredient: darifenacin
• heat prostration. Heat prostration (due to Inactive Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate
such as ENABLEX are used in a hot environ- (hypromellose), lactose monohydrate, magnesium Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
stearate, titanium dioxide and triacetin. The 15-mg tablet also contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 ENABLEX. For more information, ask yourdoctor, healthcare professional or pharmacist.
The 7.5-mg tablet is round and white-colored
How do I store ENABLEX?
with “DF” on one side and “7.5” on the other • Keep ENABLEX and all medicines out of
the reach of children.
The 15-mg tablet is round and peach-colored with “DF” on one side and “15” on the other 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C). Protect from light.
• Safely dispose of ENABLEX that is out of *Mellaril® is a registered trademark of Novartis.
General information about ENABLEX
The other brands listed are the trademarks of Medicines are sometimes prescribed for con- their respective owners and are not trade- ditions that are not mentioned in patient infor- mation leaflets. Do not give ENABLEX toother people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them.
BAMC Guide for Your CARDIAC COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY ANGIOGRAM (CCTA) Thank you for choosing Bay Area Medical Center for your Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiogram (CCTA). Your doctor has scheduled you for a Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiogram (CCTA) at BAMC. Please arrive at (Please note that your arrival time may be up toone hour and 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled CT scan to allo